Fee waiver for professional selling account till 30 June 2021*
- "New Seller" means sellers that register as a seller on Seller Central on or after April 1, 2020.
- "Existing Seller" means sellers that are registered as a seller on Seller Central before April 1, 2020.
- "New Seller Period" means the period between the New Seller’s registration completion date as a registered seller on Seller Central and December 31, 2020.
- "Offer Period" means the period between April 1, 2020 and June 30 2021.
- “Seller Central” means Amazon’s Singapore Seller Central portal at sellercentral.amazon.sg.
- "Subscription Fees" means the monthly subscription fee of S$29.95 (exclusive of GST) paid by sellers registered to sell on Amazon.sg through Seller Central.
3. To qualify for the Offer:
- New Sellers must register during the Offer Period as a seller on Seller Central (please click here). Subscription Fees for New Sellers will then be waived during the New Seller Period;
- Existing Sellers are already pre-qualified for the Offer and do not need to take any additional steps. Subscription Fees for Existing Sellers will be waived during the Offer Period.