Fee waiver for professional selling account till 30 June 2021*
Good practices for sellers
Sell responsibly. Build up and maintain a solid reputation as a trusted seller.
For more guidance on pricing practices to avoid potential infringements of the Consumer Protection (Fair Trading) Act, refer to the CCCS Guidelines on Price Transparency on the CCCS website here.
- "New Seller" means sellers that register as a seller on Seller Central on or after April 1, 2020.
- "Existing Seller" means sellers that are registered as a seller on Seller Central before April 1, 2020.
- "New Seller Period" means the period between the New Seller’s registration completion date as a registered seller on Seller Central and December 31, 2020.
- "Offer Period" means the period between April 1, 2020 and December 31, 2020.
- “Seller Central” means Amazon’s Singapore Seller Central portal at sellercentral.amazon.sg.
- "Subscription Fees" means the monthly subscription fee of S$29.95 (exclusive of GST) paid by sellers registered to sell on Amazon.sg through Seller Central.
3. To qualify for the Offer:
- New Sellers must register during the Offer Period as a seller on Seller Central (please click here). Subscription Fees for New Sellers will then be waived during the New Seller Period;
- Existing Sellers are already pre-qualified for the Offer and do not need to take any additional steps. Subscription Fees for Existing Sellers will be waived during the Offer Period.