Visit our Education Centre
We put at your fingertips everything you need to know to start selling on Amazon, and how to improve your sales strategy.
Do you need help registering as a seller?
*Terms and Conditions for Amazon Subscription Fee Waiver Offer
- "Existing Seller" means sellers that are registered as a seller on Seller Central before April 1, 2020.
- "New Seller Period" means the period between the New Seller’s registration completion date as a registered seller on Seller Central and December 31, 2020.
- "Offer Period" means the period between April 1, 2020 and December 31, 2020.
- “Seller Central” means Amazon’s Singapore Seller Central portal at sellercentral.amazon.sg.
- "Subscription Fees" means the monthly subscription fee of S$29.95 (exclusive of GST) paid by sellers registered to sell on Amazon.sg through Seller Central.
2. The Amazon Subscription Fee Waiver Offer ("Offer") is open to New Sellers and Existing Sellers.
3. To qualify for the Offer:
- New Sellers must register during the Offer Period as a seller on Seller Central (please click here). Subscription Fees for New Sellers will then be waived during the New Seller Period;
- Existing Sellers are already pre-qualified for the Offer and do not need to take any additional steps. Subscription Fees for Existing Sellers will be waived during the Offer Period.
4. Registration as a seller on Seller Central is subject to the terms in the Amazon Services Business Solutions Agreement (“BSA”). You will be responsible for ensuring all products you register to sell on Amazon.sg comply with our terms and policies.
5. You will remain liable for all other fees not covered by this Offer, including Selling on Amazon SG and Fulfilment by Amazon SG fees.Amazon may cancel or vary this Offer by notice to you and you will cease to be eligible for the Offer if you breach these terms or the terms of the BSA. If canceled, we will charge you standard fees from the date of cancellation.
6. Amazon may cancel or vary this Offer by notice to you and you will cease to be eligible for the Offer if you breach these terms or the terms of the BSA. If canceled, we will charge you standard subscription fees from the date of cancellation.
¹ Source: The Nielsen Company’s Harris Poll 2017 RQ® Summary Report (surveys the General Public to measure the reputations of the most visible companies in the U.S.)
² ComScore Plan Metrix Key Measure Report [Total digital population], January 2017